You can choose to automatically receive our Sunday service messages your computer or mobile device. Just click the Subscribe button to hear our Southside podcast.
You can also subscribe to the video version of our weekly messages.
What is a podcast?
A podcast is a media file that is distributed by subscription over the internet using syndication feeds, for playback on mobile devices and personal computers. Through podcasting you may directly download or stream the content of a podcast. A podcast is distinguished from other digital audio formats by its ability to be downloaded automatically, using software capable of reading feed formats such as RSS or Atom
Zune Software - Windows
Download Zune player to play podcast on your pc, zune, xbox or windows 7 phone
Open Podcast Zune
- Copy the URL for subscribing to the podcast.
- Sign in to the Zune software, then click Collection, Podcasts.
- Below the Podcastslist on the left side of the screen, click the Add a Podcast button.
- Paste the URL into the text box, then click Subscribe. click
iTunes software - Windows/Mac
Download iTunes to play podcast on your pc, ipod, ipad or iPhone
Open Directly in iTunes
- Search the iTunes store for "Southside Church Weekly Service"
- Find Southside Church Sermons on the list of results.
- Click on the subscribe button in the price column.
- Click on Podcasts under Library
- Click on the get button to download the messages you want.